Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is this what He intended?

I've been thinking hard lately about how biblical my life is.

What if you asked "church goers" if they live a biblical life. Ask em..."Does your life match up with what the bible says?" I think that the vast majority would say yes. I'm thinking they should say no. Me included.

The question that's been bouncing around in my mind is "Where am I missing it?" What part of my life would make Jesus sick to his stomach? What part of scripture am I ignoring? What non biblical behavior am I justifying? Is this what He intended when he chose me before the foundation of the world?? holy? blameless?

Am I living the safest life I could possibly live?
Am I seeking this middle road?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MdYV8gRws&feature=related



Am I alone in this? Can anyone relate to what I'm feeling?

Friends, please be bold and show me where I'm missing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment